PUBG Mobile has introduced a new special Insectoid mode after removing the Titan Strikes mode. Here’s a complete guide to this new special mode. To replace the Titan Strikes mode, this special PUBG Mobile Insectoid game mode is available on the Erangel map. Tick the special map to play this new game mode. In Insectoid, players can transform into an insect and play like Ant-Man. To shorten your body, you’ll need a special machine unless you use a hack tool. But pubg mobile players are not hackers.
Therefore, the game developers added five special labs to the Erangel map of this Traverse game mode. These laboratories are marked by special markings on the minimap. If you want to turn into worms at the very beginning of the match, you can land there. There is a red area that only insects can see. If you stay out of this area for more than 10 seconds, you may not be able to maintain your insectivorous appearance. Then, you will transform into human form.
Read More : PUBG Mobile China Version get Summer Party, Will it come in Battleground Mobile India or Global Version
There is a machine inside the lab. You need to enter this machine to short it. After tapping on the transformation button, this machine will turn you into a little insect. But if you proceed during the change process, the change will be cancelled. If you want to change to normal size, you come to the machine again and do the same.
In addition, Insect players can use the teleport machine to get to other labs quickly. The teleport waypoint is placed right next to the transport machine. In addition, Insect players must collect as many dust particles as possible in exchange for items in the Luminator shop, such as weapons, attachments, consumables, and armor.
PUBG Mobile Insectoid Mode Tips & Tricks
There will be more fun in this new Insectoid mode. But you also need some tips and tricks to win this match or if you die too soon. So you also lose rank points and tiers. Here are some fresh tips for the new Insectoid mode in PUBG Mobile that you might need.
- The lab is often crowded. You have to land in front of all other enemies or change landing places.
- You should clear all enemies around the lab and make sure it is safe during the transformation process. If the lab location isn’t clear, enemies may run to kill you while you’re standing inside the machine.
- When you turn into an insect in PUBG Mobile Insectoid mode, the enemy can hardly aim and kill you. However, you also reduce the damage done to enemies. After turning into an insect, you’ll have a smaller rocket launcher but it still does small damage. It causes only 5-10% damage to humans.
- However, if you encounter any other pests. So you can track down enemies and do a lot of damage to their tiny bodies to take them down.
- In PUBG Mobile Insectoid mode, if your enemies turn into insects, you can’t shoot to kill them with bullets. Therefore, you should use some delicate grenades instead. But don’t let the enemies know your plan or they will soar and explode away. If the insect flies near the can of gas, spray it to detonate it to kill it.
- You can use the pan to shoot and kill the insect with just one hit.
Source – Google